PUSH! Campaign aims to create a vast community for information sharing.
Through the PUSH online platform we can support one another by:
• sharing information and knowledge
• giving our skills and expertise to one another
• building the world’s biggest resource of life experience with sb/h
• forming networks of like-minded people to bring about change
• coming together to meet and support each other
The beginning of PUSH! Campaign
The idea of PUSH! campaign was born as a group of people within the International Federation for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
considered what could be done so that people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus could have a greater visibility and impact throughout the world.
We are aware of enormous challenges and issues that face all those whose lives are affected. These issues come from small organisations lacking proper communication strategies and staff who could dedicate time to make their voice be heard and push the stories forward. How can we PUSH! for change ?
We use campaing, advocacy, political skills and the authority of a truly international community to bring about change by:
• organising campaigns that represents thousands and thousands of voices
• lending international support in order to strengthen and highlight national, regional and global campaigns.
• offering our support to local groups, whoever they are, who are working towards improvement or challenging injustice and inequality. Why should you PUSH!?
When people have something so fundamental in common, across all nationalities and creeds, then great strength can be gained from forming a united bond with global reach. That’s why we formed PUSH! - People United for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.